Here are some of the guidelines that will help you to Remove voicemail notifications. In case, if you are fed up with annoying voicemails. So, Android has a groovy feature in order to remind users if this has a new voicemail arrives. Then it is not this that is without its quirks. Most of the time, if notifications can also show up that is even when there are no voicemails. Then this can also show up and then it is just because of a voicemail that was not marked as read by the service provider. In some Android smartphones, you can also dismiss the icon. So, that the only thing that you want to hear in the clarion alert is that a voicemail that is waiting for you. In order to get the next time, the phone is restarted/shut down. In this case, if you are also sick of this notification then this is a quick trick to get rid of it.
How To Remove Voicemail Notifications on Android
So, the very first step is that you have to open the Settings app. Then it can also be done that is from the pull-down notification bar that is on some phones. Although, if the tried and true method that can also work on every android device. In order to that, you can also launch the Settings that is from the App Drawer.
When the Settings app is open then you have to scroll down and then select the Apps.
- In this case, if the tab that is available at the top of the Apps screen is not already on All apps. So, the first step is to switch it over to that. Then All Apps tab is just like the name entails that will also show you a list of every app that is on the phone/tablet.
- Now, you have to scroll down and then tap on the Phone app.
- By using the Phone App on the info page and then tap on the Storage menu.
- In this case, under storage, you have to tap on the box titled CLEAR DATA.
- Having a small prompt will also appear by asking that if you are sure. Then click on the OK button in order to confirm this.
- So, that this is all about the annoying voicemail notification should now be gone. If it isn’t, you should now at least be able to swipe it to the side and dismiss it from your notification tray if you weren’t before.
Some of the steps that will help you To Fix this issue:
To Clear your Phone App’s Data to Remove The Voicemail Notifications
First of all, you have to open the Settings app. So, that is the GEAR icon. Then you can also find it among that in your list of apps. And then you can also access it that is from your Quick Settings Menu. This is by touching that this is your Android device’s dashboard and then swiping down.
Then you have to keep scrolling until in order to that you can also locate the Apps. Now you have to select it.
- So, that it can also depend on it in your manufacturer and then the Android version. This is it that the likely Apps that was also replaced in which this is with the Applications. In this case, if you will find the Phone in Applications and then choose the Application Manager.
- Now, you have to depend on your manufacturer and then the Android version. This can also likely ‘Apps’ that was also replaced with the ‘Apps & Notifications.’ Now you will also have to select the ‘Apps & Notifications’ instead and then locate ‘Phone Manager.’
- You have to find the default ‘Phone’ app. Then the Apps are sorted in alphabetical order. Click on the ‘Phone’ app when you have found it.
- Then the First thing is that you have to select the Force Stop. This is Afterwards and then the head into ‘Storage.’
- In the end, you have to select Clear Data. If this is a confirmation box so that it is prompted. You can also confirm this by tapping OK.
2. To Clearing Notifications
First of all, you have to open your Quick Settings Menu. You have to Hold your fingers in order to the small dashboard. Then this is where your battery life and then the clock is and then this is swipe down in order to reveal it.
In order to look this for the ‘Clear Notifications.’ This can also Depend on your manufacturer and then the Android version. So, that it can also come in different forms. Now, it is either the Clear Notifications or an icon that looks like three small rectangles resembling notifications.
3. To Listen to your Voicemails
- This is one of the best ways to remove that annoying voicemail notification icon. Then this has to listen in order to view the voicemails. Also, it will depend on your manufacturer and then this is your Android version. Now, you can also access your voicemail that is through your phone app or a dedicated voicemail app.
- In order to listen to this in your Voicemails with the Phone App:
- First of all, you have to Launch the default ‘Phone’ app.
- Then you can also Punch in your voicemail number that was provided by your carrier.
- In order to Listen to any voicemails. Then they are over and the tap on the ‘More.’ Now, these are the three vertical dots located that is near the phone icon. You have to select the ‘Delete messages’ that is from the menu.
Listening to Voicemails with the Voicemail App:
- You have to launch the default ‘Voicemail’ app.
- This has had any voicemails that are also left behind that can be deleted by tapping and holding your finger to the voicemail. If it can also prompt and then select the ‘Delete.’
Related Articles: In Windows: Add a Slider to Change Your Display Brightness
So, that this is all about the Remove voicemail notifications.
Then it is not this that is without its quirks. Most of the time, if notifications can also show up that is even when there are no voicemails. Then this can also show up and then it is just because of a voicemail that was not marked as read by the service provider. In some Android smartphones, you can also dismiss the icon. So, that the only thing that you want to hear in the clarion alert is that a voicemail that is waiting for you.
Hope this guide will help you to solve this issue! Thank You!