The brilliant Markup ability in iOS permits the iPhone & iPad users to write, draw, & also markup on any photo or picture which is saved on their device. This also provides a nice way to emphasize something on an image, & whilst it can also be used for fun it is equally as advantageous for professional users too to explain the images. Here you will learn the way to Markup, Write & Draw on Photos with iPhone or iPad.
Markup, Write & Draw on Photos with iPhone or iPad
However, the markup is an amazing feature. But it is sheltered behind a nondescript button option in the photos editing aspects of iOS. However, lots of users can also overlook the markup capability without ever knowing it exists. Whether you guys do not find the ability to use the tips and tricks below. Which you guys likely have to update iOS to a current version.
Way to Markup Photos in iOS
Well, Guys! The Markup ability exists in Photos application for iPhone, iPad, & iPod touch, here is how you guys can access & also use this great feature:
- First of all head to the Photos app and select the picture you like to markup, draw, or write onto
- Click the photo again to disclose the toolbars. Here tap the Edit toolbar button (it seem as three sliders now, it used to say “Edit”)
- Click the “(•••)” button simply to show additional editing options
- Select “Markup” from the additional editing options
- Also utilize the markup tools in order to draw, write, emphasize, & scribble on the photo just by using the available options:
- Though drawing (the pen icon) – draw with your finger by using any of the colors displayed on the screen. You guys are also able to adjust the thickness of the lines
- Highlight (the magnifying glass over a letter icon) – also magnify a portion of the picture
- Write the text (the T text icon) – place text on the picture & type by using the regular iOS keyboard
- Colors – select which color to use
- Undo (the reverse arrow icon) – undo the old markup
- When completed, click on the “Done” button in order to finish marking up & drawing on the photo
- Click “Done” again to complete editing the picture & save the conversions to the picture
Post to social media sites
At a time when you guys have marked up a photo. So you guys are also able to use your scribble, modifications, drawings. Or whatever other masterpiece you guys have created such as any other image on an iOS device. This means that you are also able to send the marked-up photo. So post it to social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, email it to someone, merge in a notes app, or whatever else you guys wish to do with it.
Whether you guys do not see the markup ability, so be sure that you also have updated to the current version of iOS available. However, the feature was introduced natively into the Photos application in iOS just after the 10.0 release. Therefore will not exist in old versions. The users of Mac will also find the same Markup feature in Mail for Mac. Definitely can also use the Preview app to add text or annotations to images.
Moreover, the Markup & photo editing features on iOS are too much, the same editing panel section also permits you to adjust the light & color of photos, rotate, straighten, crop, remove red-eye, digitally sign documents in iOS from Mail app, & furthermore.
Also, see this article: Way to Fix Mic Sensitivity in Windows 10: Guide
However, lots of users can also overlook the markup capability without ever knowing it exists. Whether you guys do not find the ability to use the tips and tricks below. Which you guys likely have to update iOS to a current version.
Know of any best uses or instructions for the Photos Markup feature in iOS? So guys let us know in the comments section below.