However, you are able to also have Microsoft Word on a Mac, but most Mac users stick to Pages. Similarly, the Apple equivalent of the famous text editing software which recently now comes for free with new Mac or iOS device. Similarly, just for most people, Pages are the best, but problems are also able to arise. At a time when a file needs to be saved or changed to a Word document format. In this guide, you will learn the way to save a Pages document as a Word document.
Way to Save a Pages document as a Word document
Whether you guys currently switched to Mac & you are also not confirmed about cross-compatibility of your text files. So we are going to view the way to save a Pages document as a Word document. Just because the method is exactly the same, so then you will also learn the way to change a Pages file to a Microsoft Word file on Mac, iPhone, & iPad.
Readout this article: Cuttlefish tints 3D Touch menu backgrounds on Home screen
Save or change Pages files as Microsoft Word files on Mac
The procedure of saving or also changing a Pages file simply to a Word file is the same on a Mac. If you like to save a new file or change an existing one, then you guys should abide by these directions.
- Whether you like to save a new Pages document just as a Word document. Next, organize Pages on your Mac & also draft that document.
Whether you like to change an existing Pages document just to a Word document, straightforwardly you have to head to that file on your Mac.
- Also with the help of the Pages document opened, tap on the File > Export To > Word… in the menu bar.
- Well, guys now in the window that visible on your screen. Tap on Advanced Options. From there, you guys will have the option in order to save or also change the file to either a .docx or .doc format. Simply by default, the Pages would save the file to a .docx file format. Just as it is the newest one. But whether you like the Word document to be compatible with previous Windows PCs though that has not been kept up to date. We recommend saving as .doc as it is the most blend compatible format.
- Now at this point, you have to click Next… and also choose a location where you guys like to save the .doc or .docx Word document.
- At last, you must have to tap Export to save or complete the conversion.
At a time when the document also has been saved as a Word file. So then you are also able to still open it and also edit it just by using the Pages on your Mac.
Change or save a Pages file to Microsoft Word file on iPhone or iPad
Over again, changing an existing Pages document or also saving a recent one as a Microsoft Word document is the exact procedure. These tips and tricks are also similar if you use an iPhone or iPad.
- First of all, on your iPhone or iPad, you guys have to organize the Pages app.
- You have to now make a new document, or also head to the existing file you like to convert to Word.
- Similarly, just on the upper right corner of the text editor, you guys must have to click on the ” … ” icon.
- Here in the menu that appears, click on Export.
- Select Word from the various file formats that are provided to you.
- Just from there, you are able to either save the file in the Files application, or you can also share it through email, SMS, etc.
Well, Contrary to the Pages application for Mac where you guys are also able to select just b/w .doc and .docx, the Pages application for iPhone & iPad will instinctively save the file as a .docx document. After all most people recently use newer versions of Word. That should not be too much of a problem, but it is worth noting though.
Also read this article: Apple ASCII: Ways To Type Apple Logo On Devices
Alright! I hope you like the guide. If you have any queries so then you can ask us in the comments section below.